Monday, June 05, 2006

Here I am trying and learning how to blog. My old mind isn't what it use to be. My daughter help me set up my blog and told me how to do so many things, but my old mind doesn't remember all that she told me.

Yes I am in my Golden Years and I have two sisters that are older than me. Our kids have named us The Golden Girls. My two sisters are in their eightys and still going strong. We often get together and have fun and have some heated arguments. But after all isn't that what sisters are for. I don't know what I would do without my sisters. I really dread the day that the Good Lord takes my two sisters. But yet I may leave before they do. That is up to the Good Lord. I hope I can post a picture of us Golden Girls when I can learn how to put pictures in here. This is just a little bit about me. Will add more later will see if this will go through LOL.
Golden Granny

1 comment:

Golden Granny said...

Hey,,,your learning how to blog,,,you go MOM! Remember how I showed to click that picture up above where your typing in your message,,it will take you to browse and you can find your picture that you want to post on your blog.
Love U,,
Beth