Saturday, January 13, 2007

Saturday January 14,3007

It is a gloomy old day. The sun isnt shinning and it puts me kinda out of sorts. I have been cleaning this house some today as it really needed it bad. I have been so busy trying to catch up in my art swaps that I just forgot about house work. I hate house work anyway much rather do my arts. I guess at my age house work and cooking soon gets old to you and sometimes just care if the house gets cleaned or not. But I do clean it anyway LOL. I hate cleaning the bathrooms and that is a job that is needed every day or so. I dont do windows !!!! just toilets!!!!!

I am going down to Beths house tomorrow to get away for a little while and I will spend the night with her. We are planning on working on our art projects. She will come after me as we are suppose to have a bad stormy rainy day tomorrow and I dont drive in rain. It is to turn colder after the rain. Beth is hoping the rain will turn into snow and I will get snowed in at her house and she want have to go to work. Dream on Beth!!!!

I am going to try to post some pictures of some of my arts that I have been working on this past week. If not successful in doing so I will just give up on trying to post the pictures in here. So keep your fingers crossed that I will be able to do so. If not maybe when Beth comes up here she can do the job for me.

Hope every one has a good weekend. I know I will at Beths!!!!
Granny Lottie

2 comments:

Janet said...

Yay!! The pictures are here and they're great! I love your artwork.

Have fun at Beth's.

Rosa said...

All I want to know is how you jumped to 3007?? hehe. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!! xoxo