Monday, April 30, 2007

April 30,2007

It is finally summer I hope so. I have been real busy today. I thought I better clean my house. I done that the first thing this morning. I was through cleaning by noon. I havent been doing anything excited this past week. A good friend of mine passed away with lung cancer. I went to the funeral home and also took food to her daughters house and stayed and prepare the food and clean up the kitchen. I will sure miss my friend. She was a dear friend and a hard working woman of 74 years old.

I did get Colleens tip in pages done for her book. They turned out fairly good as I am just learning to collage. I done the pages in Vintage women and musicians. I have several more trades to do now. I am going to try cabinet cards next. Hope I am able to do these. I have been looking at some pictures of cabinet cards.

Well tomorrow will be the first of May. Just a month and a half before Beth and I leave to go see our dear friend Jane in Newburgh N.Y. I am really looking forward to seeing her and New York city. June the 17th is the day we fly out to Newburgh. It will be here before we realize it.

I am looking forward to putting some more flowers out and more hanging baskets when Beth gets done in her yard. She will come up and help me put out some flowers. My dh has the planters all ready with gravel and we will sit pots around in the beds. It is so much easier for us to do this as we arent able to pull weeds and the plastic under the gravels keeps the weeds out of the gravel beds on each side of the deck steps. I need about four more hanging baskets for my deck and also some pots with flowers to sit around on the deck. I hope Beth gets through with her planting today as she is off from work today. Maybe we can do some of mine this coming week. We have to go to our DRI stamping work shop this saturday so I guess it will be Saturday week.

Well just thought I post a little bit and try to load some pictures in here of my tip in pages.
Have a good day.
Granny

No comments: