Saturday, January 19, 2008

Here I Go Again With My Blog

January 19,2008

I am trying again to write in my blog again. I just dont know how to do different things in my blog. For instant uploading pictures of my arts and how to do a lot of other things that you can do in your blog.

A lot has taken place since I last posted in my blog. We bought a house next door to us and we had to remodel it completely inside. We had all of the rooms painted Bisqui, except the kitchen we had it painted white cabinets. We already had hardwood floors in the den, dining room and halls. We installed hardwood floors in the kitchen and Breakfast room. We had tilted windows installed also. New carpet in both bedrooms and in my art studio we had vinyl that looked like hardwood floors. We already had a brick fireplace in the breakfast room and my dear husband gave me a corner natural gas fireplace. We still have a lot of work to do on the outside but guess we will wait until spring to do that.

Beth my daughter and her husband Dan bought our house that we moved out of. They repainted the den, kitchen and her art studio. It is so nice to have her right next door to me.She also does arts and we will be close to do our arts. We even will cook up meals and exchange the meals. Beth is planning on doing all the yard work this summer. She will plant flowers in her yard and mine since my husband and I arent able to do so. It is great to have your daughter living right next door to you!!!!!

I am sitting and waiting to hear from my Doctor as to when I will have my back surgery. My heart doctor gave me the okay to have it done as my stress test was normal. I hope it will be next week as my back and legs are in bad shape with pain. I cant do much shopping or standing a long period of time.

We had a good Christmas as all of my kids and grandchildren were here for dinner and then we had Santa. We had a good time.

Guess I better get back to making ATCS for the swaps that I am in. I hope to upload some pictures of my house and arts, but may not have enough sense and know how to do it.

Have a good weekend.
Granny Lottie

1 comment:

Mary Bee said...

Hi Lottie: Glad to see you on your blog again. I saw your comment on Beths, otherwise I wouldn't have know you posted. I'll be sending you your 3 ATCs this coming week. Can't wait to see what you sent me. I know I'll love them.

Maryellen