Friday, January 30, 2009

January 30-09

Hi, I haven't posted in here in a long time. I sure hope this year will be a better year healthwise. Last year I had back surgery and congestive heart failure and blood clot in my legs. My husband had five by passes done this past year.

Well I didnt start the new year off again right. Had to go to ER New Year night with my legs. Then this week fell at my sisters house and had to go to DR. Just a bad bruised knee. Thank goodness I didnt have any broken bones in my knee. I know The Good Lord has been watching over us and close to us to bring us out of all of the sickness that we had last year.

My daughter has a blog in here also and she is so good at blogging her pictures and writes in her blog most every day. I am so dumb at this and dont know how to upload pictures. I have a new desk top pc and also a lap top. I really dont care for the Vista soft ware, wish I still had xp. I have tried to scan some pics and they didnt scan. I have also try to download some dics that I saved from my old computer and they want download to the file that I want to go to.

Beth my daughter will be over here tomorrow to help me on this new darn computer. I dont like the new Paint Shop and new Printshop that I had to buy for vista. Oh mercy me guess I am too old to learnLOL. I am in several art groups and love to make cards and atcs. Guess I will just spend time making those and forget about this darn Vista soft ware that is on my new computer. I can do games on it and usually at night that is what I do. So much for my dumbness on the new pc.

I am sick of this cold weather. We have had coldness in the teens and twenties for the past two months. No snow to go with the coldness, just a light dusting one day this week. Beth and I thought we might get it next Monday but now they are saying that we want. I just get up in the morning and look out the window and guess what it is going to do, just like the weather men that are on TV stations LOL.

Guess I will get off of here and eat dinner and then do some art work or play games on pc.

No comments: