Tuesday, November 21, 2006

November 21,2006

Well just six more days until Miss Jane arrives her in Dickson Tenn. I know you all are wondering how we will know one another at the air port. Well Miss Jane sez she will have a red hat on with white fer around it. I Lutie Mae and Bethrue will have overalls on and a red check flamer shirt on and a big straw hat with dry weeds around the brin. We will be carry a gift basket of nuts and fruite and or course cholates all wrap up in Red what you call that paper. I no that we will be able to pic Miss Jane out as she will be the only one to have a red hat with fer around it. I hope they will let usen in the airport and not think we are terist with the big basket of stuff. I dont want them people to be feeling all over my body to chet me out as I may pee in my over alls. I know Bethrue will get a trill out of them checking her body out but not narry me.
I sure hope it dont snow as I dont want my feet to get wet as we will be bar footed and Miss Janes fer on her hat mite get to smell like a possum fur!!!!

Jest want to let you good folks no how we would know one another. By the way all of our neibors can hardy wait for Miss Jane to come and visit usen.

Happy Thinkgivings
Love

3 comments:

Jungle Jane said...

Lottie,
You're starting to scare me.
Jane

Annie Jeffries said...

Howling with laughter in California. Fabulous. Tell me, are there any blackened teeth in there????

Mary Bee said...

You must still be recovering from all the fun of Janes visit. Hope all is OK and you are just busy with the approach of X'mas

I haven't been doing much bloging lately. Been very busy with the 9for9 swap. It's done now so maybe I can socialize a bit more now.