Saturday, November 11, 2006

Getting ready for Janes visit!


Well Beth and I have been talking about all the fun we are going to have when our friend Jane comes down to visit in a couple of weeks. She has never been to visit before and we can't wait! We will be picking her up at the airport. We will probably use Beth's car, I sure hope Jane can climb up in it, its just a tad bit tall.

Of course if it snows, we will have to break down and use our luxury limo-motorhome, as it does come equiped with a snowplow.
I am gettin the house all decorated up for her. I know she has some knee problems and sure am hoping she will be able to manage the steps up to the Palace when we get her here.


I though I would decorate the house some for her, so we got Rudys santa hat out and put it on him for Jane to enjoy.
Also Sassy our sweet puppy is so excited,,she just can't quit grinning.
We thought if it was kind of warmish,,we might get the house boat out and take her for spin on the river.
But,,,the really biggist and funniest thing is going to be the Party we are having in her honor. All my nieghbors are going to coming over to meet her. Oh its going to be fun! One of our closest neighbor is name Billy Bob. He is into nature big time. In fact when Nature calls he can enjoy even then with his deluxe bathroom/front porch. Its ok Jane,,he is single at the present time. Although he frequently does seem to want to fight on the telephone with several of his ex wifes, but only when he has a case or two.
But the biggest surprise of all,,is that we just got a new hot tub. Of course most of the neighbors have been over to try it out already. But ,,,here is a glimpse of some the hotties that will be ready to do some "tubbin" with you Jane!!!!
Now Jane,,we aren't going to show you all the other exciting things we have planned for you here. This is just a small glimpse of the fun that you be experiencing here in Dickson. I know you can't wait to get here,,we can't either! Beth and I just wanted to get you ready for the fun time we will have! Enjoy and see you in 2 weeks!!!

9 comments:

Jungle Jane said...

OMG@!!! That is so hysterical. What a hoot! My daughter and I was roaring with laughter. Of course My hubbie (who has no sense of humor) said, They probably aren't joking! ( You are joking aren't you Lottie?)
Well Lottie I am excited to come down to the plantation. I'd especially like to try those hog Jowls that you mentioned. I'm not sure what the fried chitterings are....must be some kind of fancy dessert like our baked Alaska or flaming cherries jubilee.
The bacon soaked beans sounds good too. I tried to find them on my weight watchers points finder. But for some reason they weren't listed.
All I have to say is, "Get out the grits Granny Lottie, cause I'm coming on down. And I'll be very disapointed if you don't say, "Come on back now, you hear."

Anonymous said...

You two are so funny! Have a fun visit Jane!

Aileen said...

What a hoot!!! I can't stop laughing! Boy Jane sure is a lucky gal ROTFL! Boy Jane's California trip is gonna seem really boring after this trip LOL
Aileen~

Aileen said...

What a hoot! Love it! Boy that Jane is a lucky gal she didn't get anything near as exciting as that here in California LOL pleased do take pictures ROTFL!

Annie Jeffries said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jungle Jane said...

What comment did you delete Lottie? I want to know...tell me tell me tell me.

Mary Bee said...

Ditto to Janes opener. This is so hysterical. I was laughing from word one. Great way to end a Saturday. LOL

Dee said...

Hysterical! Hee haw Jane! You sho nuff iz gonna have a fun time!

Janet said...

I can barely type, I'm laughing so hard. If Jane doesn't want Billy Bob let me know....what a hottie!! (I do hope you know I'm kidding!!) You gals have a great sense of humor. I love the photos.