Sunday, December 31, 2006

Waiting For The New Year

Well I am sitting heare waiting for the New Year 2007. Hoping and praying that 2007 will be a better year for not just me but for every one. We usually go to our neighbor's house for New Year Eve, but I took a tumble yesterday and bruised my bad old leg. I just didnt feel up to getting dress and fixing a cover dish to take. I guess this the first time that we have'nt gone to our neighbors house in over 6 years. They are really good neighbors and they really watch after us. When I fell yesterday my husband couldn't get me up off of the floor and he called them. They came right down and took me to ER. Thank goodness I didnt break any bones just bruised up my old bad leg. I am feeling better tonight but just sore.

I wanted to do some art work but just didnt feel up to it today. Hope that I will be up to it tomorrow. I bought some DVDS for my husband for Christmas so we watch those, I mean I watch the movies my husband slept through both of the movies. So I had a lonely New Eve Night.

It is 11:30 right now and husband has gone to bed for the night after I roused him up out of his recliner to take our dog Sassy out to potty. A great New Eve evening I must say. I have always enjoyed going to our neighbors house as we all had so much fun and great food. I really miss not going this new year eve and I know they understood why I wasnt able to come as they are my helpers when I need them. I guess I am just feeling sorry for myself. Didn't mean to cry on anyones shoulders.

I do hope every one has a Good New Year in 2007. I pray that my health will get better and that we will have peace around the world.
Granny Lottie

2 comments:

Mary Bee said...

I just wanted to say Happy New Year to you Lottie.

Janet said...

Lottie, I'm sorry I didn't get by to visit earlier. And so sorry to hear about your fall. I hope by now you're feeling much better.
We had a quiet New Years Eve too. HB and I managed to stay awake until midnight (just barely!) and then it was off to bed. We're real party animals!!