Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day

Today is Labor Day and I have labor all day. I finish making my fall shipping tags today for the swap that I am hosting. I made 28 tags for the book front and back covers. I also made 6 ATCS and stamped images for a swap that I am in. The weather has been beautiful here. It has turned cool here and I turned off the air condition and opened all of my windows to air this stinky house out. I love fresh air flowing through my house. It is really beginning to feel like fall is here. I love the fall season best of all of the seasons. I hope the leaves are pretty this year but I am afraid they want be as we havent had all of that much rain. My hubby and I use to go to the Smokie Mountains outside of Knoxville Tn every fall but we havent been able to do that in over 11 years since our health started going down hill. But I do remember all of the beautiful leaves and the colorful pamarama that we saw while we were there. Memories are one thing that can not be taken away from a person. I have so many good memories. I am writing my memoirs for my children. I am making a surprise for my children for Christmas but I can not tell you about it until after Christmas as my daughter Beth will read this. Sorry Beth!!!

It is 10 P.M. here and hubby just came in to say goodnight. I am not sleepy as I took a short nap in my recliner while the Braves were playing N.Y. Mets. The Braves beat them which made me very happy. I don't have any exciting news for today just the same old same old. I am going to say goodnight and will write the next chapter to Postman Always Rings Twice. You may not be enjoying this story but please remember this is a true story even if it is kinda boring at times.
Nite
Granny

No comments: