Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday Sept.24,06

I have been so busy that I haven't had time to post in here. I have been trying to get my quilt pieace ready for one quilt swap and another quilt piece ready for another swap. I also been making ATCS and Chunky Book pages. I am about ready to mail all of these out tomorrow so I thought I would take a break and come in and do some writting.

Nothing exciting has happened in my territory, just a few storms yesterday and down pours of rain. It is cooling off here to some degree. May be in the upper forties next week at night. I spent most of the day this past friday with my husband in two different eye doctors offices. He will not know if he has to have surgery on his eye until October. I am praying that he doesn't have to have it. I haven't been in much of a mood to write on my story. I guess you could say I have writer block. I will get around to writting in it before long.

Do you know 3 months from today will be Christmas Eve!!!! I can't believe how time flies by when you get older. The stores are already putting Christmas out and it isn't even Halloween, can you believe that!!! When I was growing up we never did think about Christmas until after Thanksgiving. We never put our live tree up until Christmas Eve. Now we are decorating the house and setting our tree up the day after Thanksgiving. Time sure does change our customs.

I am a country music fan big time!!! I want to go and see Ray Price Concert next Saturday night.
I am going to Krogers and check to see if there is any tickets left for the Concert. He is an older country singer and sings some of the most beautiful songs. Some of you younger ones may not know him. Beth said she would take me and my husband if there was still tickets left for the show. He was honored in the Country Music of Hall just this month and I figure some of his older buddies like Willie and Mel and some more might show up for the concert. I not only love country music I like some rock and roll,pop,classical. Heres hoping that I will be able to get tickets for this concert.

Guess break time is over as my drawing board is calling me LOL. I am going to try to upload some pics of my work and The Golden Girls(my 2 sisters and me). Keep your fingers cross that I will be able to upload these pics.
Lottie

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey,,,your tagged Mommy!! Go to my blog. And you are going to Ray Price on friday,,so there!!
I Love U,,,thanks for always being here for me!!