Saturday, September 09, 2006

Saturday Sept.9,2006

Here it is Saturday. Boy this week went by fast. I didn't get all of the things I wanted to do for this past week. I did get some of my art work done and I am all caught up for the time being. I plan to work on a quilt block for the group that Daisy is hosting. I have ideas on what to make but just don't seem to have it altogether in my mind yet.

I went to lunch this past Thursday with my girlfriend and we shopped until we dropped. Which didn't take us long to dropped as she has MS and me with Parkinson. About all we can take in is about 2 hours. We had a very good lunch in fact couldn't eat it all and asked for a carry out box. I had the remainder for dinner that night while my husband ate left over from the night before. I was so tired that I didn't work in my art that night.

Friday wasn't a good day for me. I had a hard fall friday morning. I do not have good balance with this darn Parkinson and I turned around to sit down and I lost my balance. I fell and landed on my left arm and hip. Thank goodness no bones broken but sure have some big bad bruise on my upper arm. I had to yell for my husband to help me get up off of the floor as I am not able to do it by myself. We finally managed to get me up off of the floor and it wasn't an easy task I grant you. I have no muscle strenght in my legs at all so you can imagine what it was like. I am sore this morning from the fall but feel ok. I did manage to go to the beauty shop after my fall and then went to the store and done some shopping for grocery. I finished up a birthday card for my friend in a group that I am in and also made some paper beads. I had to go to bed earlier than I usually do last night as I was so sore and tired. I was awake at four this morning so I got up and turned the coffee on and here I am. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I hope my daughter Beth is feeling much better today and maybe we can get together this weekend and work on our quilt block. I sure don't want that crud that she has and I haven't been around her and want be around her until she is over it and feeling good again.
Lottie

No comments: