Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Monday, July 3

We are celebrating the fourth of July tonight with the Adams who are our neighbors. We have been doing this for the past seven years. There is usually around 40 people that gets together. We all bring food and we eat until we are stuff and then when it gets dark we have a firework display that lasts about 2hrs. We all chip in to buy all of the fireworks. Each year they get prettier and prettier. I am taking a coconut cream cake, casserole, and of course a bottle of wine to celebrate the 4th. We are not a drinking group but we do like wine!I have been marking ATCS today for a Purple Passion swap. Purple is my favorite color so I have enjoyed making these cards. I am behind in making greeting cards for some of my friends that are sick and also some birthday. I must get busy tomorrow and do these. I dont ever get caught up it seems. My are studio is in a mess and I need to clean and straighten it up. Oh well one of these days I will do that . Maybe by next year LOL. I guess I better get off of here and make my casserole and get ready for a night of fun which I am so looking forward to. I do not have a lot of fun at my house except when I have company. I do have fun doing my arts and my husband sits and looks at TV. I wish he had a hobby beside looking at TV. I have tried to get him interested in my arts but no can do. Oh well that is life! See you later.Granny

No comments: