Thursday, July 13, 2006

Same old same old

Today hasn't been any different than any other day. Just the same old same old. I have just about got caught up on my swaps. Went to the beauty shop today. Got my nails done and hair cut. It is so hot here that I dont dare get out. I did water the flowers on the deck today. My flowers are so pretty. I got up at five this morning. I just cant sleep like I use to. It only takes about 5 hrs. of sleep for me. My old left foot was so swollen and red when I got up. I just dont know what is wrong with my foot. The Drs. havent never xray it. They tell me it is edemin but I dont think it is that. I am going to call tomorrow and see the Dr. and tell him I want a scan done on it. If it isnt one thing it is another that is wrong with me. I know Virgial gets tired of hearing me complain and I am trying not to complain as much as I use to. I sometime just feel so badly that I can hardly go. Beth tells me I dont get enough exercise but when you feel bad and can hardly walk who wants to try to exercise and fall. I just sit in my art studio and do arts. I do cook meals and try to clean the house but have to sit down about every 25 minutes to rest when I try to clean the house I just give out so fast. I am thankful that I can get up every morning as some people are bed ridden. I dont let it get me down I just keep on going. It does depress me that I cant do like I use to. When I complain about that my dear hubby says well I cant do like I use to.I get so tired and bored just staying in the house and I get so lonesome. No one ever comes to see us except Beth bless her heart. It just gets old as I am use to going and doing all sort of activities. I guess what I am trying to say is that I just cant accept the shape I am in and getting old. I think a lots about how I use to go and have so much fun. As I stated I am thankful for being able to get around and I thank God every day for being able to just get around. It is a great life if you dont weaken to it. I do try not to think about it. My arts is really good theraphy for me as it keeps my mind off of what kind of life I have. It does get boring and I do get out of the mood to do arts. I sometime get on my PC and play games. All Virgial does is flip that darn TV remote control and plays it so loud that sometimes I turn the radio on in my art studio to drown out the loud TV. About all we do together is play Rummy 500 after each meal and I usually skunk him. I get tired of playing it but that is about all we do together. I sometime think he is as depressed as I am. He was always up working and building things in his woodwork shop. He isnt able to do that now. His health is really getting worse. I am bored tonight and thought I would get on here and just write about my feelings which isnt very interesting.

I am looking forward to going to visit my oldest son this weekend in Georgia. Beth is driving us there. I dont think she much wants to go but she doesn't want us to go by ourselves. We will stay until Tuesday. I haven't seen him in 2 years. He does call me every week. He has a farm and horses and it is hard for him to get away.

Going to have lunch with Annie tomorrow. She is the only friend that I have here to do anything with. She isnt well either. She had cancer of breast and also has MS. She takes so much medicine I dont know how she even gets around. I just dont take all of that much medication. I only take heart pill, blood pressure,parkinson medication. Total of 4 pills a day. She takes 22 pills a day!!! I really enjoy being with her and we try to shop some but we give out fast. We use to go to water arobicas together but we had to go all the way into Nashville 3 times a week and that was hard to do. When they open up the Y in Bellvue we are going to start back. It help me so much in strenghtening my muscles and may me feel so much better. I think it will be ready around November. I can hardly wait for it to open.

Well if anyone reads this they will find it very boring. Guess I was bored and just got on here like I was talking to someone. I needed to talk to someone evern if just my computer LOL.
Goodnight

2 comments:

Beth said...

oh,,,you quit having that pity party,,your still a fiesty old hen,,,lol. I Love U MOm,,and I don't mind taking you to Georgia.

Annie Jeffries said...

Not boring at all Lottie. I'm so glad you and Beth can still take your special times together and share the activities you share. It reminds me of how much I have lost with my mom. I hope you have lots more of them. Hugs, Annie