Sunday, July 02, 2006

My Baby Sassy


I didn't know how to post a picture of my baby Sassy when I wrote the article in here. Now I think I will be able to post a picture of her. She is such a joy to us and she is treated like a child.She is very smart and well mannered except for her barking. She thinks no one is supposed to walk down our street and she will bark to high heaven until they are out of site. She barks at anyone that comes up on our deck or down our driveway which I am glad that she does as it warns us that a stranger is approaching our house. She has to kiss me goodmorning every morning and goodbye if she leaves with her daddy to go somewhere. I really dont know what I would do if something happened to her daddy as she grieves for him when he leaves without her. She sits in his reclinner until he gets back, want eat or drink and want even let me take her out to potty. I guess she would grieve herself to death if her daddy should died. She is crazy about me but not as much as she is about him. She sits in my lap and I talk to her and rub her tummy and back. Oh I just dont know what we would do without our Sassy!!! Hope her picture will upload.
Granny

1 comment:

Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Lottie. Sassy is just too adorable. I have a friend up north who has a couple of Bichons from a rescue center. Is Sassy a rescued Bichon?