Thursday, August 31, 2006

August 31, should go to bed

Here it is midnight and I am still up and not sleepy. As usual it is the same old same old day in my life. Nothing exciting ever happens in my life. I guess the only exciting thing that takes place in my life every day is getting my mail. I so enjoy getting mail from all of my art groups that I belong to. I usuall get atcs or something from a trade that I am in. I have started my fourth note book of ATCS. I have over 1200 ATCS. My shelf over my computer is full of books,tags, pictures of all of my good friends in my groups of their art. My art studio is getting too small again. I talked my hubby in putting me up three shelves for me to store some of my supplies. It helped out to some degree but the shelves only lasted over the weekend as one morning they fell off of the walls. I told him when he was putting them up to be sure and find the studs well he didnt find the studs and they fell. The shelves are back up and I am hoping they want fall again and hit me while I am on this darn computer.

I guess you would call this exciting today. I went and got my hair all kinked up today at the beauty shop. My hair was straight as a poker and I couldnt stand it any longer. If my hair doesnt look good it makes me very depressed. I look bad enough as an old lady without my hair being straight and flying every which way.

I really dont feel like writing the next chapter to my story as I had a awful dream about my x huband that is dead now. I woke up crying and couldnt go back to sleep and I have been depressed today from that bad dream. What does it mean when you dream about people that are dead. I dream all of the time about some of my relatives that has passed away and usually wake up crying. I hate to have dreams like that. Oh well maybe I want have any tonight. Hope not.

I just now got through reading one of my friends blog and it sure was funny. She is coming to see Beth and I in November. I know we will have a fun time together. I can't wait for her visit as she will liven my life up and keep me laughing. I need some laughter in my daily routine. My husband is a very serious person and doesnt cut up much and doesnt laugh very often. My first husband was a comical person and we were always laughing and pulling foolish stunts on one another. It really took some gettting use to not having all of the stunts and laughter in my second marriage. I learned the hard way when we were first married. I pulled an April Fool joke on my second husband and boy did it make him mad, he wouldnt even eat lunch. So I never pull a stunt again on him!!! He is a wonderful person and treats me like a queen. He has my coffee and paper ready on the table every morning when I get up. He is a very quiet man and never says anything about what I buy or go. Sometime I get to feeling so quilty about spending so much time in my art studio and not spending more time with him. But he never complains about it.

Guess I will hit the sac now as I am getting a little sleepy writing this boring blog. Wish I had something exciting to write in here but guess my story will have to do if you can bare to read it.
I will try to write more on the story tomorrow night. Nite to all, Granny

No comments: